I have to admit I am not normally much of a shake drinker. My boyfriend purchased me a bullet blender for Christmas and I decided to try making my own protein shake. So over time I have perfected it to the point that I look forward to drinking them! Obviously this is personalized to what I like in a shake so if anyone reading this doesn’t like an ingredient you can always omit it or replace with something else. It is very simple but delicious!
- 1 scoop of chocolate protein of your choice ( I am currently using Bowmar Nutrition’s protein hot chocolate
- 120ml of Fairlife fat free milk
- 1-2 tablespoons of peanut butter (whatever your diet allows- either amount tastes good)
- 100g of banana
- Fat free whipped cream
- Sugar free chocolate syrup (Hershey’s makes this and it is macro friendly and delicious)
- Add protein and milk to blender, stir to make sure protein is completely mixed.
- Add banana and peanut butter
- Top off with ice
- Blend until ice is completely blended
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate syrup
Easy right?? It isn’t too time consuming with too many ingredients. Just enough to make it fast and delicious. Macros are 32P 25C 8.8F if you use 16g of peanut butter. These macros will also change depending on the protein you choose to use.
Let me know what you think if you give it a try or let me know what your favorite protein shake consists of!